Welcome to The Royal College of Surgeons of England’s Webcasting portal. This is where our webcasts reside for general viewing. Webcasts can also be linked to any other website. Public webcasts can be found in the 'Webcast library', and to the right of this screen.
Webcasting allows you to broadcast your event to as many global viewers as you like, completely live, but more importantly actively engage with them during the show. The live recording is then automatically archived and appears here.
- Multiple broadcast cameras for visual variety
- Synchronised/timed PowerPoint slides
- Polls, surveys, discussion forums
- Playback on mobile devices
- Document attachment
- Intuitive interface
- Engagement with your audience
- Improved corporate transparency
- Wider and actively shared brand coverage
- Integration with popular social media networks
Call us to find out more: 0207 869 6734
Click 'Help' to find a useful FAQ.
To visit our website please click here
For a demo video introducing webcasting please click here
To read the small-print please see our terms and conditions
To view videos produced by the in-house audio visual team, please visit our YouTube channel
If you’d like to find out more about this service please contact email@example.com or ring 0207 869 6734